Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Photo Post and Fabric Cuff Bracelet Winner!

The last few days have been a little crazy around here.  I feel like I could have gone to the farm everyday...but I doubt Edencrest would want me showing up at their place that often.

Here are a few photos of the happier moments of the week.  Hang in there t'ill the end to find out who the winner is for the fabric cuff bracelet.

* Goofy times in bed.




* Letting Levi go nuts with my scrapbooking supplies.  Because let's face it, I don't have the patience for scrapbooking, so he might as well make use of it.  That's what the blog is for, my 'virtual' scrapbook.




*Watching the girls work on their fab walking skills, with the help of a borrowed walker from a friend.  The hardest part about the new toy: trying to keep Levi from stealing it from the girls all the time.  If there was a contest for saying "hands off" this week, I would have one it.  Just sayin.




* Enjoying brilliant morning sun rises.


*Catching the kiddos, red handed, with all drawer contents strewn thither and yon.  I've been meaning to clean that drawer anyways.  The drawer was beginning to look like my diaper bag...so I suppose I'm thankful that they were helping by emptying it for me?! 




* Watching our tomato plants grow.  I didn't expect them to take so well, so I put more than one seed in each pot...but they all grew..oops.  If anyone needs tomatoes this summer, you know where to come.



*Sweet soft tulips brought home by my sweet man.  Happy early mothers day flowers.


Thank you all so much for entering the contest and for your beautiful warming comments. They were a big encouragement to me!

And without further adieu,
The winner for the fabric cuff bracelet is Annie!  

Annie, please email me which cuff you would like, and I'll get that into your hands asap.  

Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the mother's day celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis