Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Keepin' it real

Oh the chaos that can sometimes surround a home of five.  Though I mostly post positive picturesque photos there are those in between shots that don't always make it in.  So I  thought I would share a few photos of the reality of everyday.



Then there are moments of peace in amongst the craziness of everyday.  While I have moments of regret, I'm not hanging on to them.  These are the ones that I'll hang on to, cause they make everything worth it.



Yah, caught you buddy. Black faced and red handed!



Oops, sorry kiddos, Guess I'll need to buy some more snacks for study morning.  This was a combined effort from all three.  But the girls soon found out that they don't go down so well.  A little tough for them to swallow.

For every moment like this...


There are ones like these.




But let's end on a positive note shall we?!




Sewing table was busy the past week.  Here are a few new crayon rolls for your colouring pleasure!

For the cowgirl/cowboy artists

 Dotty Dots

 Moondance

I have been able to find some supplies for these that are a little more affordable, so I will be lowing the price a little to a round $12 rather than the $13 originally posted!

Have a great tuesday! Enjoy the good times today!
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Very true! although there are many pleasurable moments with the kids, there are many more
    tough times. I love the reality check for those out there that think this is all fun and games.

    ReplyDelete

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis